New Nissan Versa Gas Mileage
In 2020, Nissan revamped the new Nissan Versa with a redesigned engine and more impressive performance features for Omaha, NE drivers. You’ll find minimal changes in the new generation of the Nissan Versa, allowing the chance for you to enjoy the impressive Nissan Versa MPG ratings and amazing performance features.
What is this impressive Nissan Versa gas mileage of which we speak? The new Nissan Versa delivers up to 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway* EPA-Estimated fuel economy with an Xtronic CVT®. Want to learn more? Discover everything there is to know about the new Nissan Versa MPG and engine features below, then contact us to schedule a test drive!
New Nissan Versa: MPG by Configuration
The new Nissan Versa delivers two transmission selections for drivers to choose from-an Xtronic CVT® and a manual transmission. The Nissan Versa MPG is greater with the Xtronic CVT® transmission, providing Bellevue, NE drivers with 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway* EPA-Estimated fuel economy. Check out the new Nissan Versa gas mileage for every Nissan Versa configuration:
- 2021 Nissan Versa S w/ 5-Speed Manual: 27 mpg city/35 mpg highway*
- 2021 Nissan Versa S w/ Xtronic CVT®: 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway*
- 2021 Nissan Versa SV w/ Xtronic CVT®: 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway*
- 2021 Nissan Versa SR w/ Xtronic CVT®: 32 mpg city/40 mpg highway*
New Nissan Versa: Performance Features
The new Nissan Versa transmission and engine are the only features that provide top Nissan Versa gas mileage. You’ll find a handful of features that deliver savings at the gas pump as you’re traveling La Vista, NE roads. Discover more about these top Versa features below:
- Transmission: Drivers have the option of two transmission selections: an Xtronic CVT® (Continuously Variable Transmission) or a 5-speed manual. The CVT provides an improved fuel economy rating compared to the manual transmission, making your drives more fuel-efficient.
- Engine: The new Nissan Versa offers a 1.6-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine that generates 122 hp and 114 lb-ft of torque. The Continuous Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVVTCS) – created by Nissan – allows harmonized performance for top fuel economy ratings.
- Drag Coefficient: The Nissan S with Xtronic CVT®, SV, and SR configurations have a subtle drag coefficient of 0.288. A lower drag coefficient means lower fuel usage, which promises gas savings each time you drive.
- Drivetrain Options: The new Nissan Versa offers a front-wheel-drive drivetrain, without rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive available.
Discover the Nissan Versa at Edwards Nissan!
The new Nissan Versa is a power-packed compact sedan allowing drivers to save on fuel while optimizing daily commutes. Discover more about the Nissan Versa configurations and gas mileage when you visit our Council Bluffs showroom for a test drive, then check out your financing options with our finance center. Apply for financing online, and you’ll be behind the wheel of a new Nissan Versa in no time!
*2019 EPA Fuel Economy Estimates for 2021 Versa: • 27 City MPG / 35 Highway MPG / 30 Combined MPG for 2021 Versa with Manual Transmission • 32 City MPG / 40 Highway MPG / 35 Combined MPG for 2021 Versa with CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions — use for comparison only.
More from Edwards Nissan
The all-new 2022 Nissan Frontier is redesigned with a new exterior and interior look and is more capable even for the toughest terrain while providing more advanced available safety features. While this next generation Frontier is expected to be released in the late 2021 summer, many of its aspects have been revealed, including its…
If you’re looking around Omaha, NE and Bellevue, NE for a crossover with the ride quality and space of a much larger SUV, with the efficiency and sharp handling that’s more in line with what a sedan might offer, the 2021 Nissan Rogue is an amazing choice. One of the top features of the 2021 Nissan Rogue…
The Nissan Titan is a pickup truck with a stellar reputation, boasting the most standard technology and safety features in its class. And if you’re looking for a powerful performance from a well-appointed vehicle, the 2021 Nissan Titan configurations offer a great variety of choices to explore. Take a look at the King Cab and…